Thursday, June 11, 2009

A Little Of This, A Little Of That

Photoshop Technique Conquered
Ok, so I finally figured out how to do Text On A Path in Photoshop CS4. I know it's not hard, but it was taking me forever to figure it out. I finally did. So it's a great feat for me. I have created yet another template which I'll create a page from soon and post it.

Potty Time
So Alethea went poopoo in the potty for the first time this morning. Progress is great! Soon there will be no need for diapers and Alethea can join the world of potty trained toddlers and wear her panties! This will make life so much better...and less in her pants to lug around. Diapers are so lumpy.

New Joy
Rayah has decided that she loves this little horse we bought for Alethea's birthday. It's called a Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Smart Bounce and Spin Pony.

Isn't she cute?! And with the little Pebbles hairdo! So cute. (No, no special effects for this photo. I save those for my scrapbook pages or my photography blog.

Seminar Tomorrow
Tomorrow I'm going to the Photoshop seminar at the Seattle Center. Should be loads of fun. And of course the bonus is being away from the girls for 5 hours. How nice. I'm looking forward to it. I'm rarely away from the girls, so any opportunity is great for me. Christian took the day off to take care of the girls. So it's also a great opportunity for them to spend some one on one time together. Which reminds me, I need to see about borrowing my sister's make up for the morning... I'll have to go by and pick it up for the morning. We have the same complexion and I don't normally wear make up...well, not anymore anyway. I'm trying to undo years of damage caused by wearing make up ALL THE TIME.

Anyway. That's about it for now. Talk to you all later!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jennifer, congrats on your new blog!! Great layouts here, and have fun at the seminar!
    -Sandra-

    ReplyDelete